Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly let me know your comforts on the following position and please do
reply me with your updated resume *ma...@burgeonits.com*
<ma...@burgeonits.com>

*Position: EDI Trading Partner Analyst *

*Location: South Burlington, VT*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Role Description*

EDI Trading Partner Analyst with three to five year’s experience with
Seeburger and Retail Order Processing using standard X12 doc sets.  Will
focus on rapid implementation of high priority Keurig Trading Partner while
maintaining continuity of operations over existing EDI Trading Partner
implementations.  Will lead the analysis for the incremental implementation
of 40+ EDI trading partners using ASC X12 Ordering Doc Sets.  Will work
directly with EDI Developers to implement, unit test and deploy incremental
document translations.  Will assist testing efforts with trading partners
and Keurig suppliers resulting in successful trading partner
implementations.  Will work at the direction of Keurig EDI Program
Management.

*Base System*

Seeburger / SAP

*Must Have Skills         *

Seeburger Business Integration Suite; SAP Idocs; ANSI ASC X12 Doc Sets
(850/875, 810/880, 856, 820 and related); Translation mapping and analysis;
Trading Partner implementation testing; Retail EDI experience.

Preferred Skills            Commercial Packaged Goods experience,
Electronics Distribution experience.

*Thanks & Regards*

Manoj Kumar

*Burgeon IT Services LLC.*

619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703

Phone No: 302-763-3633, Fax: 302-355-1559

Email Id: ma...@burgeonits.com   Website: www.burgeonits.com

USA | AUSTRALIA | INDIA

*NOTE:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.

*Unsubscribe* "If you are no longer interested to receive Emails from us"