Hi,

*SAP Business Objects (SAP BO Architect)*

Duration of Hiring             : 3 Months (with extension)

Work Location                   :Northbrook, IL

*Qualifications:- *

Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent from an accredited institution
required. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in
lieu of every year of education.

SAP BO Sr Architect with at least 14 years of experience in SAP Business
Objects with strong knowledge of data warehousing and reporting
technologies, and SAP BO 4.0 / 4.1.

*Preferred:- *

At least 14 years of experience in SAP Business Objects Skills, including
SAP BO 4.1 version.

 At least 7 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions
evaluation/ Validation and deployment.

At least 4 years of experience in Business Consulting, problem definition,
Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes.

Expertise in BO Universe modeling, Webi reports, Performance tuning, and
also should be able to handle Server Admin tasks and suggest
hardware/software configurations required for stated production loads.

Should have good analytical and communication skills.

Project, talent management and thought leadership

*Please Email me if i missed your call….!!!*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vinni*

 || Tel : *937-490-1130 *|| Fax : *214-501-0729* ||

|| vi...@apttechsol.com <summ...@apttechsol.com> || www.apttechsol.com ||

|| Y-Msgr: vinni.recruiter  || *USA : *3671 Armada Dr, Beavercreek 45431 OH

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.