*Hi,*

*Role: SAP PI Consultant *

*Location: BOLINGBROOK, IL*

*Duration: 6+months  *

*Mandatory skills:*

Ø  7+ Years of experience is required.

Ø  Senior SAP PI Consultant with minimum of 2 End to End Implementation

Ø  Work experience on PI 7.31 single stack. Expertise in Graphical Mapping.
Strong hold on Java. Should be capable of writing/debugging complex UDFs.

Ø  Expertise in developing end to end interfaces using ESR and ID objects.
Knowledge of SLD components and dependencies.

Ø  Knowledge of configurations in NWA. Log monitoring and debugging
interfaces.

Ø  Expertise in integration using SOAP, HTTP, FILE, IDOC, adapters PROXY
communication.

Ø  Experience on PI 7.31 features like content based search, function
libraries, Integrated Configuration.

*Job Description :*

•             Senior SAP PI Consultant with at least 8 years of ERP-SAP
consulting and Project Management experience

•             Candidate is required to have Bachelor Degree, BS/BA degree
in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accounting & Finance or
equivalent

•             Act as a Lead and work closely with the onsite and offshore
team and take complete ownership for the deliverables

•             Effectively communicates project expectations to all team
members and stakeholders including business representatives, partners,
customers, and consultants

•             Project management, Team lead, Independently coaches,
mentors, and motivates team

•             Ability to generate sound solutions to meet customer’s
requirements

•             Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
are essential

•             Retail experience is preferred. Experience with Warehouse
Integration preferred.

•             Experience in HP ALM, remedy tools and Scheduling tools like
tidal, control M.

*Please Email me if I missed your call….!!!*

Thanks & Regards,

Vinni

*AptTech Solutions, Inc.*

|| Direct: 937-490-1130 || Fax: 214-501-0729 ||

|| vi...@apttechsol.com <summ...@apttechsol.com> || www.apttechsol.com ||USA:
3671 Armada Dr, Beavercreek 45431 OH ||

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.