Hi,

Please find the Urgent Opening with one of our client, Please share
matching profiles to *jes...@erpanderp.com <jes...@erpanderp.com>*

*We can schedule interviews today for the right candidate, and if selected
they can start by Monday.*

*Position : Developer/InfraResource (for Finance & Admin Group)*

Location : Sunnyvale, CA

Duration : 6+ Months

·         The onsite person will be responsible for maintaining and
supporting non-production environments for finance applications. This
includes primarily ensuring the applications are up and running. Also work
with SE / DBA / Dev for any required server / db maintenance and upgrade.

·         The onsite person will also be responsible for minor bug fixes
and enhancement of the current application. They will work closely with the
tech leads and dev team for these applications.

·         Technology stack include Core Java, Web Services (SOAP & REST),
spring, Oracle DB and knowledge of web application development like CSS,
HTML5, jQuery, JSP.

*On site person should possess the following qualifications:*

·         Have a can-do attitude

·         Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills

·         Good communication skills

·         Familiar with development and deployment in Linux and window
environment

·         Understand the importance of software development methodologies
and tooling, such as Maven, Subversion to have at least 5 years of
experience.

Thanks & Regards,

*Jessie Parker*

*Phone : **510-358-3393* <510-358-3393>