Hello,

Hope you are doing great,

Here is my consultant’s hot-list. So please go through the list and let me
know the requirements on daily basis

Please add my mail Id recrui...@burgeonits.com  in your distribution List.

*Hot List*

*Consultant Name*

*Skill Set*

*Years of Exp*

*Current Location*

*Re-location*

*B.A.S*

*Project Manager*

*20+ Years*

*CA*

*Yes*

*A.R*

*Oracle APPS DBA*

*11+ Years*

*NJ*

*Yes*

*R.T*

*Oracle Apps Technical Consultant*

*8+ years *

*NV*

*Yes*

*F.K*

*SAP BODS*

*9+ years*

*CA*

*Yes*

*S.U*

*Peoplesoft Technical *

*8+ Years*

*FL*

*East Coast  Only*

*R.K*

*SAP SD*

*8+ years*

*Troy, MI*

*Seattle, WA and CA only*

*S.K*

*SQL Developer*

*7 years*

*MD*

*Yes*

*Pamu*

*SQL Developer*

*7 years*

*VA*

*Yes*

*Thanks & Regards Raja Arraganti Burgeon IT Services LLC. Phone No. :
302-338-9683  Fax : 302-355-1559 Email Id :  **recrui...@burgeonits.com*
<recrui...@burgeonits.com>* Website: **www.burgeonits.com
<http://www.burgeonits.com>*

* LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/raja-burgeon/67/a09/571
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/raja-burgeon/67/a09/571>     **NOTE: We respect
your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not
interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be removed with
any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to you. We
apologize for any unintended inconvenience.*