Hello,

Hope you are doing great,

Here is my consultant’s hot-list. So please go through the list and let me
know the requirements on daily basis

Please add my mail Id recrui...@burgeonits.com  in your distribution List
and please feel free to call me @ 302-338-9683 for further details.

*Burgeon IT Services - Hot List*

Consultant Name

Skill Set

Years of Exp

Current Location

Re-location

Raja

Java Developer

12+ Years

CA

Open

V.B

Java Developer

11+ Years

NY

Open

B.A.S

Project Manager

20+ Years

CA

Open

J.W

Project Manager

15+ Years

GA

Open

S.U

Peoplesoft Developer

8+ Years

FL

Open

Swati

Peoplesoft HCM Technical Consultant

8+ Years

IL

Open

M.M

SQL DBA

12+Years

NY

Open

S.K

SQL Developer

7 years

MD

Open

Pamu

SQL Developer

7 years

VA

Open

M.B

Qlikview Developer

8+ Years

NJ

NY/NJ

M.A

QA Engineer

9+ Years

PA

Open

B.A

Security Engineer

7+ Years

TX

Open

A.T

Network Engineer (CUCM)

13+ years

TX

Open

D.H

Service Desk

12+Years

FL

Open

G.I

Clarity PPM Consultant

30 Years

CT

CT/Remote

R.K

SAP SD

8+ years

Troy, MI

Seattle, WA and CA only

*Thanks & Regards Raja Arraganti Burgeon IT Services LLC. Phone No. :
302-338-9683  Fax : 302-355-1559 Email Id :  **recrui...@burgeonits.com*
<recrui...@burgeonits.com>* Website: **www.burgeonits.com
<http://www.burgeonits.com>*

*LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/raja-burgeon/67/a09/571
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/raja-burgeon/67/a09/571>     NOTE: We respect
your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not
interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be removed with
any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to you. We
apologize for any unintended inconvenience.*