Hi Folks,

I have an urgent opportunity with one of our direct client. We are looking
for an urgent SDET.

*Level*: SDET II/III
Location: Redmond WA
Duration: 14 Months( Extendable)
*Job Description*:
The SDET will be working on the following (in priority order):

   - Setup of test environments to cover platform matrix. These
   environments will consist of Azure based VMs, SQL Server on various OS’s,
   Microsoft R Server. Operating systems will include both Windows and Linux
   - Manual execution of existing test scripts on the platform matrix.
   Analyzing failures, reporting results
   - Define new test scenarios and create new test scripts. Primary
   language used here is R.
   - Automate manual test cases, failure analysis and reporting

*Experience:*

   - Required (must have)
      - Proven testing and test development skills (5+ years’ experience)
      - Familiar with Azure and setting up assets on Azure
      - C#, .NET (5+ years’ experience)
      - SQL Server and TSQL language
      - Experience/familiarity with Linux
   - Optional (good to have)
      - Familiar with the R language
      - Data Science and Machine Learning experience (eg. taken online
      courses on Coursera etc)

Analyze, design and development of overall test plans for specific
programs.  Perform repeatable testing procedures and processes.  Identifies
test gaps and writes automated tests to mitigate gaps.  Verification of
installation instructions, APIs, triggers, stored procedures, referential
integrity, hardware product or system specifications.  Interpretation and
modification of code as required including batch files, make files, Perl
scripts, queries, stored procedures and/or triggers.  Provide assistance to
other testers. Application/System/Inter-System level issues may be the
major focus. Project scope may include application/system

Regards!!
Faraz Khan
Account interaction Manager
360-362-5998