*Position: JDA System Analyst*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
Please find job description:-
Skills & Experience
Primary Skills required are
· Hands-on configuration/solution-design experience in
· Strong Knowledge in Supply Chain Processes - S&OP, Demand
forecasting, Inventory planning, Scenario analysis, etc
· CSCP or CPIM certification a plus.
· Oracle DB - PL/SQL
· Knowledge on of i2-ABPP, i2-FNE and i2-OP will be a plus
· Deep understanding of Supply Chain master data - Planning
hierarchies, Customer segments, etc.
· Understand the analytical toolset such as BEX, BO, Tableau
· Analytical ability to solve complex problems
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Areas of Responsibility includes
· Project Scoping , Estimation & Scheduling
· Quality Planning
· Risk Planning
· Business Process Analysis
· Requirements Gathering
· Solution Design
· Maintenance & Production Support
· People Management
· Client Management
· Knowledge Management
· I2 SCP & DM
· Experience working in semiconductor industry
· S&OP, Demand forecasting, Inventory planning, Scenario
analysis will be an added advantage
· i2-ABPP, i2-FNE and i2-OP will be a plus
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*
Phone:| Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
Gtalk: mohd.az...@nlbservices.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Powerbuilder Assignments" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/powerbuilder-assignments.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.