I have 2 positions to fill in.
*New York, Texas, and Chicago*
• Minimum of 9 years of experience with full life cycle implementation of
WebSphere Commerce Enterprise
• Minimum of 3 years of experience implementing the Extended Sites model
and the different store models within the framework
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with Staging/Authoring Server
• WebSphere Commerce Certification (v.7 preferred)
Nice to have Skills
• Experience with WebSphere FEP7
• Experience integrating with responsive user interface and responsive web
• Experience in 2 or more of key subsystems in WCS (Trading, Catalog
Management, Order Management, Member Management subsystem, etc.)
• Experience with design, development and testing application extensions
• Strong understanding of the WCS runtime framework, comfortable working
with Struts, experience developing front-end components, use of WCS tag
libraries, and comfortable developing WCS EJB, access and databeans
• Experience implementing WebSphere Commerce internationally
• Experience with Management Center
• Experience in implementing fulfillment logistics using WebSphere Commerce
• Experience with Sales Center module
• Experience with payment integration and processing
• AJAX design and implementation
• Consulting experience
• Bachelor Degree
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Powerbuilder Assignments" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/powerbuilder-assignments.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.