I hope you are doing great today.
Please send me the resume at sunil.rasama...@nygci.com
We are looking for a *Sr. **SQL Server Consultant with .Net Framework
Experience* in *Jacksonville, FL*
*Job Title : Sr. **SQL Server Consultant with .Net Framework
*Location :* *Jacksonville, FL*
*Duration : **2+ Years*
* GC AND Citizens ONLY*
The contractor shall provide onsite IT development services to provide
development and programming skills with knowledge of SQL 2008/2012, Windows
2008 R2, IIS 7.0, and .ASP net framework, as well as coding knowledge C#
and Microsoft .Net Framework 4 with ASP.NET
· Knowledge of coding. Working knowledge of C# and Microsoft .Net
Framework 4 with ASP.NET. The application utilizes Microsoft SQL Server
for back-end storage, so contractor must be familiar with T-SQL and
utilizing the .Net Framework with Microsoft SQL Server. The application is
a web application, therefore contractor must be familiar with HTML, DHTML,
communication with the web browser clients. Software coding standards that
must be used by the contractor are the MSDN Visual Studio 2013/2015 C#
Coding Conventions, MSDN .NET Framework Guidelines and Best Practices, and
MSDN .NET Framework 4 Secure Coding Guidelines.
· Working knowledge of Internet/Intranet/Extranet architectures
· Capability to identify problems, debug and resolve application
· Ability to analyze, diagnose, recommend and implement solutions
for application problems
· Working capability designing and maintaining database structure
· Working knowledge of the Common Language Runtime (CLR) virtual
machine component of Microsoft’s .Net 2.0, stored procedures written in
VB.Net and C# within a 64-bit platform.
· Assist with all aspects of web application design and development
(both front and back end).
· Experience in IIS 7.5, configuration and settings, certification
of MS IIS.
· Integrate new products and solutions into existing environment
for continuous improvement.
· Improve software reliability and developer efficiency
· Work closely with management, program managers and members of the
application team to develop and maintain detailed technical support
documents or project fact sheets for sites and applications.
· Communicate to the designated program manager with efficiency and
accuracy any progress and/or delays.
· Working knowledge and experience with making the necessary
modification to application code, SQL database and IIS Web application
configuration files to ensure compliance with Department of Defense
Information Assurance Policies to include Security Technical Implementation
Guides (STIGs) for IIS, .net, and web application development STIGs.
· Working knowledge and experience with insuring applications are
compliant with Section 508 accessibility standards.
· Working knowledge and experience with necessary modifications to
application code and web application configuration files to ensure
compliance with web inspect findings.
· The contractor must be familiar with the tools currently used for
development of the application which are:
· Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2015 Integrated Development
Environments and the GIT distributed version control system. The iText PDF
library, DotNetZip compression library and ZXing.Net barcode library are
also used withinthe application; therefore the contractor must be familiar
with these as well.
· Must have at least 3 years’ experience administering Windows 2008
R2, IIS 7.0, .net framework, or higher servers, a general understanding of
virtual environments, networking, server environment architecture, as well
as written and oral skills.
*Educational requirements: *A BS degree in Computer Science, Management
Science or similar is required as well.
Looking forward to hear from you!
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sunil Kumar *
Sr IT Recruiter
New York Global Consultants Inc.
626 RXR Plaza, 6th Floor, West Tower
Uniondale, NY 11556
Fax: (866) 267-6194
Toll Free: (888) 662-6888 Ext: 998
Web: www.nygci.com <http://www.nygci.com%26nbsp%3B/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Powerbuilder Assignments" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/powerbuilder-assignments.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.