*Hi Folks,*

 I hope you are doing great today.

Please send me the resume at sunil.rasama...@nygci.com

We are looking for a *Technical Architect* in *Albany, NY*

*Job Title          : Technical Architect-* *JEE environment*

*Location          : **Albany, NY*

*Duration          : **Long Term*

*Job Description:–*

*Mandatory Qualifications :*

·         84 months of demonstrated experience designing/architecting
applications with web technologies in a JEE environment, including
Servlets, JSP, Java/JEE, HTTP, HTML, XML, SQL, JDBC/MyBatis and application
servers.

·         84 Months hands-on experience using SPRING or a similar java
development framework.  This must include at least six (6) months using
Java Server Faces (JSF).

·         84 months experience with Oracle database servers and PL/SQL.
Experience should include creating stored procedures, triggers, and other
objects.

·         60 months experience with modern JavaScript frameworks and
advanced UI design.  AngularJS, BootStrap, or similar is preferred.

·         36 months demonstrated hands-on experience with RESTful web
service development.

·         36 months experience managing the software development lifecycle
of a team.  This must include managing development, testing, continuous
integration, and deployments.

*If you are interested ,please send me below information*

Full Name:

primary Email ID:

contact Number:

Current location: