*Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent opening with one of our client.*

* Please go through the profile & revert with your updated resume. .Net
Developer @ Saratoga Springs, NY *

*Job Description:*

Microsoft Technologies | .NET Frameworks

(Angular JS/.Net /Entity Framework Expert)

Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only) 1. .Net 2.Angular JS

*Nice to have skills*

Financial Domain Experience

After reviewing your resume, I believe you could be a good match for this
opportunity. If you are interested for this position, send me your updated
resume in word format and suggest a suitable time with preferred contact
number for us to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.

Look forward to working with you.

Thanks.

*Regards,*

*Hemant Joshi*
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*
*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing*
Phone: (904) 267-0745 | Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
E-mail: hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com | Web:www.nlbservices.com
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & an Oracle Recognized
Partner*