Hello ,

Please take a look at the requirement given below and share the resume at
akha...@tricascadetech.com

*Position: .Net Application Performance Engineer*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6 months CTH*

*Phone and Skype*

.Net Application Performance Engineer Sr. Our mission is making healthcare
services appropriate, safe and affordable. To make this possible, we need
talent like yours to help us support innovation and speed to market with
our solutions, providing no barriers from technology. CLIENT, a proud
member of the Anthem family of companies, is looking for technology
professionals who are looking to grow their talent and career while helping
make a real difference in people’s lives. The .Net Application Performance
Engineer Sr. position plays a key role in the development and growth of
CLIENT’S’s platform. This platform powers our specialty care management
solutions which support both our health plan partners and the members they
cover. We are looking for a new member for our platform engineering team
who will be, along with the team, responsible for ensuring CLIENT’S’s
platform and applications meet all internal and external service level
commitments and operational requirements.

As developers grow in this role, opportunities exist to grow into team lead
or architecture roles.

Primary duties for the .Net Application Performance Engineer Sr. role may
include, but are not limited to:

• Define application performance requirements and service level metrics
with business sponsors and technical leadership.

• Contribute to application and platform designs to improve system
performance and scalability.

• Perform code reviews to provide recommendations in areas that may have
negative impact on application performance and scalability.

• Lead development teams in performance testing activities.

• Collaborate with technical leadership in the areas of performance test
planning, environment preparation, test execution and results reporting.

• Develop, select and maintain proprietary and 3rd party
performance-related tools and applications.

• Coordinate the troubleshooting of performance-related issues and lead
remediation efforts after issues are identified.

• Work as a team player in multi-project and multi-tasking environment.

Qualified Candidates will have:

• 8+ years of software industry experience.

• 8+ years of OOP and OOD with either C++, Java, or C# development.

• 5+ years of hands-on C# and .Net development.

• Experience in developing scalable server-based solutions.

• Proficient in SQL and stored procedures with a major RDBMS (Sybase, MS
SQL Server, or Oracle).

• Experience with modern software design patterns, coding, and testing
techniques.

• Experience with application integrations and messaging middleware.

• Ability to multitask and capable of working with shifting priorities.

• Ability to collaborate and communicate with members of other groups; work
independently or as a part of a team.

• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.

• Experience with contact center operations is helpful.

CLIENT is a leading specialty benefit management company with more than 20
years of experience and a growing presence in the management of radiology,
cardiology, oncology, sleep medicine, and specialty pharmacy benefits. Our
mission is to make healthcare services more clinically appropriate, safer
and more affordable. As such, we promote the most appropriate use of
specialty care services through the application of widely accepted clinical
guidelines delivered via an innovative platform of technologies and
services. With over 32 million members covered across 50 states, CLIENT
ensures delivery of the right test at the right time in the right place. We
maintain offices in Chicago, Deerfield, Schaumburg and Westchester, IL as
well as Glendale, CA. CLIENT’S‘s services include: • Prospective clinical
review of outpatient advanced imaging procedures such as CT, MRI, Nuclear
Cardiology and PET Scans • Clinical review for cardiology and specialty
pharmacology products and services. • Oncology Management programs
leveraging CLIENT’S's proven specialty benefit platform.

*Regards,*

Ashish Khatri

akha...@tricascadetech.com

ashish.khatri....@gmail.com

1320 Greenway Drive, Suite 660, Irving, TX 75038