Dear Recruiter's,

Greetings..!!

We have openings in our company for the position of US IT Recruiter.

*NOTE:* In case if you are not interested kindly refer anyone who might be
interested for my below job requirement.

*Job Title               : Senior US Recruiter*

*Job Location       : Hyderabad*

*Job Type              : Permanent*

*Job Description :*

*Focus is on ”Senior US Recruiter”*

*Do you recognize yourself in this profile:*

*        2+ years of experience is preferred.

*        Must have a strong desire to build a career in recruiting by using
proven negotiating and closing skills and the ability to build candidate
relationships.

*        Experience with progressive sourcing techniques including direct
sourcing and internet data mining and recruiting techniques such search
engines, Boolean search strings, LinkedIn and other online networking
communities

*        Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive
and self-motivated individual.

*        Ability to leverage contextual relationships with top talent.

*        Must be a great net-worker and have a track record organizing and
attending meetups, conferences and events as a way to attract candidates.

*        Organized, able to work in fast-paced environment and handle
multiple tasks as well as adapt to business priorities that change quickly.

*        Must have a passion for the the hunt and no fear in picking up the
phone to identify and sell passive candidates on opportunities

*        Commitment to utilizing your leading edge recruitment techniques,
working hard and having fun in a dynamic environment.

If interested, kindly send your updated CV with below details :-

*Current Company :*

*Current Salary :*

*Expected Salary :*

*Best time to reach you:*