We have an opening for *.* Below are the requirement details, just go
through it & if you feel interested, revert back to me with your updated
resume Your earliest reply is highly appreciated.

Note: if you know of someone who may be a good fit, please forward this to

ü             General business knowledge of financial systems
ü             Basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering
Concepts and Methodologies is required.
ü             Strong communication skills – both oral and written
ü             *Strong exp of Tandem Development & Testing experience
ü             Min 3+ years automation exp using QTP is must
ü             Experience in *Connex or any payment platform required*
ü             IVR experience is a plus
ü             Debit processing experience is a plus
ü             Base 24 knowledge and experience is mandatory
ü             Strong understanding of Agile, scrum and Quality Assurance
processes and methodologies
ü             Experience with tools like clear quest, ALM, AGM, Share
point, Wiki

*Hemant Joshi*

*11340 Lakefield Drive Suite #200,Johns Creek, GA, 30097(904) <>*

"Powerbuilder Assignments" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit