*Hi,*

* Hope you are doing well. I tried to reach you.*

*We have an urgent opening with one of our client.*

* Please go through the requirement if interested revert with your updated
resume.*

 Note: if you know of someone who may be a good fit, please forward this to
them

*Location : Southfield,MI *

*Need profiles, client requirement is to have experience with the
installation and administration of Microsoft System Center Operations
Manager (SCOM) 2012 and  System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).*

*Detailed Job Descriptipon:*

The Senior System Center Operation Manager SCOM Engineer is responsible for
managing and maintaining the global enterprise SCOM platform  also
responsible for performing all aspects of SCCM planning, setup, deployment
and maintenance. Experience with the installation and administration of
Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2012Experience with System
Center Configuration Manager 2012

Perform administrative tasks from the Operation Manager console, provide
application support for the SCOM platform and create and maintain
monitoring and notification rules. Review and update SCOM console security,
apply patches, create SCOM console roles and reviews, and create and
install custom Management Packs MP as needed. Extensive experience in the
implementation, administration and configuration of SCCM Enterprise
environment

Look forward to working with you.

“Email is the best way to reach me”

*Regards,*