Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume

*Position: Oracle IExpenses /iProcurement Functional Consultant*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: Long term*

*VISA: No Constraints*

*At a high level, I am looking for*

·         Oracle GL financials - iExpense, Payroll, iProcurement, Payables.

·         Knowledge of how Costing works (Don’t have to be an expert) but
know how Transfer to GL works.

·         Need an additional functional resource. We are making financial
accounting side changes.

·         Chart of Accounts and the way we do costing.

·         This is driven by internal requests.  Very similar but the other
area was more costing.  For Example, when an employee submits an iExpense,
we want the costing of that iExpense to have the dollar amount to be broken
to multiple companies.

·         Understand how iExpense, iProcurement and payroll works and how
to do costing for those areas.

·         How it flows down to GL and come in take a look at the systems,
here is how we should do it, do POCs and start doing that work.

Regards,
Ramesh,
HYR Global Source Inc | AN ERP Consulting Corp
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
Work: 617-274-7876