Please find the requirement below and do reply back if you are comfortable
with matching Profile along with Visa & DL Copy.
*Position : **Release Manager*
Location: SFO, CA
Duration : 6+ Months
*Job Description : *
· 12+ years of varied experience in Project, Release, Change &
Incident Management, ITIL Processes, & Strategic Infrastructure planning.
· Management, implementation and continuous improvement of
projects, processes and change in a prioritized manner relative to impact,
executed in either waterfall or agile environments.
· Overall responsible for business processes. Analyze processes,
establish escalation procedures, and oversee training needs assessments to
identify opportunities for service delivery improvements.
· Managing with multiple infra teams to get the necessary servers,
load balancers, monitoring tools etc configured and provisioned for the
group and also oversee in dealing with infrastructure and facilities.
· Maintaining and understanding of the business and interact
extensively with relationship Managers, Functional SMEs and Operations
Manager to ensure alignment of service offerings and the needs of business
· Oversee and communicate applications deployed to production, and
publish project results to wiki site
· Managing efforts to implement standardized tools and practices
across the teams to more efficiently manage ongoing software deployments
*Email is the Best Way to Reach Me.*
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Powerbuilder Assignments" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/powerbuilder-assignments.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.