Hi,

Hope you are doing great today.

Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.

Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location ASAP on *avanish.pan...@infogium.com <avanish.pan...@infogium.com>*

*Position**:** Hadoop Developer with 10+years*

*Location**: **Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 3+months*

*Responsibilities:*

Must have good hands on Hadoop ecosystem.

Must have solid experience with Hive.

Required good hands on with Spark, Sqoop, Hive and Oozie.

*Kindly revert me back with below details to submit the profile....!!!!*

Submission Details

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Skype Id:

Current location:

Open to relocate :

FACE TO FACE AVAILABINITY (yes/no)

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity:

Last 4 Digit of SSN:

Total Years of IT Experience:

US Experience

Skill Set:

LinkedIn :

Rate /Salary

*Avanish Pandey* | *Senior Technical Recruiter*

[image: GT-LOGO-Initials]

*678-208-5610 *

*avanish.pan...@infogium.com <avanish.pan...@infogium.com> | *
*avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com* <vivekrecruiter1...@gmail.com>