GC with no sponsorship needs is ideal, need at least 7 years of actual
experience so EADs are likely too junior

*6-9 Month Contract-Hire in Dallas, TX*

Strong understanding of software development life-cycle, Microsoft Web
Technology stack and programming languages.

7+ years professional development experience

ASP .NET, C#, REST API, MVC Web Application Development, Javascript

SQL Server 2014 / 16

*Azure experience (Specifically Azure PaaS)*

Nice to Have: Emphasis on C# and UI layers

• Experience utilizing Microsoft Application Life Cycle Management using
Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012.

• Strong understanding of the agile programming methodology. Be able to run
scrum meetings, retrospective meetings, prioritize and assign work items
and monitor the progress.

• Experience migrating code through various environments, creating code
branches, resolving merge conflicts.

• Any certifications in .NET development are preferred.

• Experience working in a fast paced, agile environment

.• Must have strong communications skills and be self-motivated.

• Must work well in a team environment.

• Experience working in highly structured branched environment merging code
from one branch to another

• Need to have worked on projects in a proven role, designing and building
.NET applications

• Needs to be willing to adhere to our process until fully understood
before offering suggestion to improve

7+ years professional development experience

Nice to have Java script

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you