Location: Los Angeles (Culver City)

Duration: 12 months+

Interview: Phone & Video (client highly prefers to meet candidates in
person)

Title: JDE Business Analyst (Finance & Accounting)
Duration: 12+ month’s contract /contract to hire
Location: Culver City CA

Responsibilities:
- Analysis and Requirements gathering
- Process improvements and system enhancements
- Develop functional specifications
- UAT

- JDE MDMA

-Troubleshooting issues with Financial Transactions/Posting

- Working with Business Teams in India

Required skills:
- JD Edwards Version XE
- JDE Finance Applications including GA, AR, AP, and Fixed Assets
- General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets
- Financial Integrity report resolution
- JD. Edwards’s configuration
- 7+ years JDE functional system and implementation experience in finance
- 7+ years ERP experience
- 5+ years BA experience
- SDLC – Agile a plus
- Strong communications skills written and verbal
- Coexistent Environment (B7333.3/World A7.3)

Optional

-          E9.2 Experience/Migrating from XE

-          SAP Experience

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you