Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following position.

*Please respond back with an updated resume and all-inclusive rates to
recrui...@burgeonits.com <recrui...@burgeonits.com>*

Position: Salesforce Architect with (strong experience in Marketing Cloud)

Location: Tampa, FL

Duration: 6-12 months

Rate: Open

Qualifications Basic

2-3 years of experience working in Agile projects.

Preferred

·         Minimum 10 years IT experience with 5+ years in Salesforce.

·         Should be capable of proposing and authoring Salesforce
Architecture, both Technical and Solution.

·         Strong knowledge in Salesforce Marketing cloud with Knowledge in
SF CRM platform

·         Experience working with SF for Marketing cloud implementation

·         Experience migrating to SFMC from Eloqua

·         Should have good experience in building & implementing
applications on the Salesforce platform (Force.com).

·         Must be involved in 3-5 Salesforce implementations.

·         Should have experience developing software solutions, including
coding, testing and deployment.

·         Candidate should have knowledge of Visualforce, Lightning, Apex,
Salesforce REST API and Data Loader.

·         Understanding the software engineering life cycle for
development, and the concepts and practices required to implement effective
information systems.

·         Demonstrable experience of implementing solutions using Visual
force.

·         Experience of integrating Salesforce with 3rd party products,
ideally using web services.

·         Salesforce certification is highly desirable.

·         Assess and determine optimal solution to align business processes
to Salesforce functionality.

·         Ensure process and solutions are aligned with CRM strategy.

·         Provide technology leadership. Develop technology architecture,
both at a high-level and a detailed-level.

·         Work with other architects to fulfill end to end solution
delivery taking full responsibility of Salesforce.com solution.

·         Strong technical foundation including; Advanced structured
programming - APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, etc., understanding of RDMS
concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and
design methods, etc.

Thanks & Regards

*Raja*
Burgeon IT Services LLC
Phone No. : 302-338-9683
Email: r...@burgeonits.com
Website: www.burgeonits.com

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.