Hello,

We are having the below requirement for you. Please go through the
requirement and let me know your interest

*Title: Senior iOS Engineer*

*Client: Ridecell *

*Location:  SFO, CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

The Senior iOS Engineer  plays a key role in leading the development of our
existing app and striving to continually build and develop new offerings.
The person is focused on innovation, constantly improving both the
technical foundation and the user interface. We are looking for talented
and motivated engineers to join our team here at Ridecell who can hit the
ground running and take our product to the next level, as we scale up and
develop our business in our target markets.

*Responsibilities*

   - Implementing core libraries to support all Ridecell products
   (car-sharing ride sharing, on demand, dynamic fixed route.)
   - Develop new features like communication between vehicle and the app
   (lock, unlock, navigational information)
   - Making sure the apps supports dynamic UI and features to help scale
   products while supporting client needs

*Requirements*

   - *5+ years of object-oriented software development experience*
   - *5+ years building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using
   Swift, Objective-C/C++ with Cocoa and other frameworks*
   - *2+ years mobile application development at the user interface and
   system levels*
   - *Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs*
   - *Experience with multithreading programming*
   - *Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques*
   - Familiar with REST and networking concepts as related to mobile
   technology
   - In-depth client and server development experience
   - Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time
   - You always leave code better than you found it, and you have opinions
   on software design
   - You're self-directed, but also work well with other engineer
   - *S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field preferred*
   - Must be willing to work on-site at our San Francisco office

Best Wishes,

*Shravan, Senior Recruiter*

*+1 (650) 353-3227*

*shra...@wittaff.com <shra...@vedasoftwaresolutions.com>*