Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!

Currently we are having  a position of *Front End Developer (React.JS) *in* San
Francisco, CA*. Job details are below please have a look below job
descriptions if you are interested please give a call or email me. Thanks

*Position: Front End Developer (React.JS)*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Docs Needed:*

Visa Copy

DL

Passport Copy

I-94 Details

Highest qualification

*Job Description*

   - Build applications using HTML5, using JavaScript frameworks such as
   *React.JS*, Vue.js, CSS 3.
   - Create/build real-time systems with high concurrency.
   - Build reusable UI components, ensuring that UI code base is scalable
   and maintainable
   - Build UI component libraries to be used across the organization
   - Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
   - Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
   - Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
   - Participate in user experience design and architecture initiatives
   - Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to provide
   updates as well as to elicit new requirements
   - Perform trouble shooting steps, if any, in the phase of
   implementation,      customization, and configuration

*Mandatory Skills*

   - Experience with web development using HTML5 JavaScript (React,
   Preact.js, Redux, Redux, Vue.js, CSS3)
   - Experience with JavaScript libraries such as, React, Preact.js, Redux,
   Redux, Vue.js, SignalR, Socket.io etc.
   - Experience building responsive design layouts using a formal framework
   like Bootstrap and familiarity with best practices (web security concepts,
   ensuring browser & device compatibility, etc.)

*Kindly revert me back with below details to submit the profile*

Full Name (As Par Passport)

Email Address:

Contact Number:

Last/current pay rate or salary

Salary

DOB (MM/DD/YYYY)

Last 4 digits of SSN

Reason for Leaving:

Skype_ ID

Work Authorization/Visa Status & Validity

LinkedIn ID

Current Location (City, State, Zip Code):

 *Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Quantum World Technologies Inc.*

*199 West Hillcrest Dr Suite # 0112, Thousand Oaks CA - 91360*

*Office: 805-222-0532 Ext-316*

*Email : **avan...@quantumworld.us* <avan...@quantumworld.us>

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D4146F.DA793950][image:
cid:image001.png@01D33D50.9B6D0E90]

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. *