Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!

I was trying to reach you regarding the position of *Devops Lead*. Position
details are below please have a look and let me know your interest. Thanks

*Job Description*

*Role: Devops Lead*

*Location: Austin , Texas*

*Duration: Full Time*

*Job Description*

A senior level Devops resource with strong object oriented design and
programming skills using Windows .NET C#, REST or Soap Services, Web APIs,
HTML5, Javascript, MongoDB (or SQL) and experience implementing object
oriented solutions for web based deployment.

*Technical Skills: *

   - Min 7+ years of hands-on experience building Devops solutions
   - Has Good Software development experience in C#, Javascript or
   PowerShell
   - Strong hold Atlassian products like Bitbucket,
   Bamboo(preferred)/Jenkins
   - Microsoft products like TFS Team Build, MSBuild
   - Ruby Cucumber tooling for use in ATDD/BDD tests (i.e. supporting tools
   like GEMS:PageObject, Pretty Face)
   - Experience with Selenium and Selenium Grid
   - Experience with Saucelabs preferred
   - Devops integration for Test Automation for JavaScript using tools like
   Gulp, Jasmine, etc
   - SONAR integration
   - C# Unit Testing - MSTest

*Process Skills: *

   - Well versed with Agile-Scrum
   - Broad range of development capabilities and technological breadth
   - Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills to provide detailed root
   cause analysis, resolution options, and long term improvements to avoid
   issues in the future

*Leadership Skills:*

   - Excellent oral and written communications
   - Communications: Ability to interact with Tier 3, Executives and
   Clients (consumers of data on the platform)
   - Self-motivated and thorough with multitasking skills
   - Strong debugging skills across a variety of integrated platforms

*Kindly revert me back with below details to submit the profile*

Submission Details

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Skype Id:

Current location:

FACE TO FACE AVAILABINITY (yes/no)

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Work Authorization with expiry date:

Total Years of IT Experience:

Project Ending Date:

LinkedIn :

Rate /Salary

*Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Quantum World Technologies Inc.*

*199 West Hillcrest Dr Suite # 0112, Thousand Oaks CA - 91360*

*Office: 805-222-0532 Ext-316*

*Email : avan...@quantumworld.us <avan...@quantumworld.us>*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D4146F.DA793950][image:
cid:image001.png@01D33D50.9B6D0E90]

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*