Greetings !

This is Pavan from Softpath System LLC. Softpath is a preferred nationwide
staffing vendor to Fortune 500 companies in the US. We have an immediate
opportunity with one of our clients. Please find the job description below,
and if you are interested, please forward your resume to *spa...@softpath.net
<spa...@softpath.net> *or *6787837396*

 *Filenet Resource*

*Location*: Brooklyn, OH, OH, United States

The position will use leading business software platforms and Filenet
technologies and other assigned technologies in analyzing, designing,
testing and modifying application software for enhanced functionality.

Resource should be having basic knowledge in Java

The responsibility to analyze, design, develop, implement and enhance
customized applications modify existing applications to meet evolving user
needs. Use practical knowledge of various software languages, tools,
platforms and apply design specific techniques. •

Guide the activity of Cognizant programmers.

Analyze technical impacts of new requirements and follow the coding
standards to design the new application and support of existing projects. •
Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of developed
projects. •

The job duties are indicative of a professional position in the field of
systems design, analysis and support.

*Thanks and regards,*

* Pavan*

*Work:  (404) 315 1555 EXT 460|**Direct:* *6787837396| **spa...@softpath.net
<spa...@softpath.net> *

*Softpath System LLC | 3985 Steve Reynolds Blvd | Bldg C| Norcross GA
30093| *www.softpath.net

Softpath System, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to diversity in our workforce.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/powerbuilder-assignments/CAPy6pAzpkbzE61VN8HF1DBstYRAubLXKPnVbG%2BmOPVWvp0Y%3DUA%40mail.gmail.com.