Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP.

Please respond back to asi...@tranzeal.com

*NOTE : DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT..!!!!!!!*

*Job Title: Sr Systems Engineer - JIRA/Atlassian Tools*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 8+ Months Contract*

The Enterprise Tools team provides a common platform for internal eCommerce
project teams to collaborate, tools for executive decision-making, and a
common place to share information and interact. Our team is looking for a
Sr Systems Engineer - JIRA/Atlassian to assist users of the following
applications: JIRA, Confluence. Users include product managers, software
engineers, QA engineers, project managers, and marketing and business users
working together on agile teams to build and support the Walmart eCommerce
sites. We are looking for a Sr. JIRA Systems Engineer who can also assist
with API Integrations, application/system performance, and work on projects
as needed.

*Responsibilities include: *

3rd level support for user questions and requests for assistance with JIRA
and Confluence Requests include access, permissions, answering how-to
questions, setting up new teams, and how to write queries and dashboards.

Management of team support ticket queue and SLA tracking

Onboarding new teams: creating JIRA projects, Confluence spaces

Creation and maintenance of how-to information for users

Configuration of permissions, fields/workflows/screens, templates

CSV Imports

Mail handler requests

Implement standards and best practices in JIRA/Confluence

API Requests/Integrations

Application testing of plugins and upgrades

Coordination of UAT with users for plugins/upgrades

Integrations with JIRA via Rest API or plugins

Groovy Scripting / JIRA Automation

Work with users to understand their requirements, find solutions with
existing configurations/plugins and communicate the requirements to the
JIRA Product Owner

JIRA Administration

Lead or assist on projects (integrations, automation, upgrades)

Work with infrastructure teams to set up new environments and troubleshoot
existing environments

Java monitoring and troubleshooting

*Minimum Qualifications*

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related
field

*Additional Preferred Qualifications*

10+ Years total IT experience required.

5 years application and systems support experience in JIRA and Confluence

JIRA, Confluence, from a user perspective, or other web applications with
ability to learn our applications quickly

Knowledge of software development lifecycle or agile product development

Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)

Basic SQL queries (Oracle or SQL Server)

Working knowledge of Linux and Windows

Ability to analyze and monitor application / server logs

Shell scripting

Understanding of Cloud and Infrastructure concepts

Thanks & Regards

*Avisheak Singh*

asi...@tranzeal.com

www.tranzeal.co <http://www.tranzeal.com/>m