Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!

Currently we are having a position of *Java Developer with Microservices* in
*Westerville, OH**.* Job details are below please have a look below job
description if you are interested please give a call or email me. Thanks

*Position: **Java Developer with Microservices*

*Client: JPMC(Mphasis) Location: **Westerville, OH*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description:*

• Strong in core Java (OOPS Concepts) and Microservices
• Strong Spring Framework Knowledge
• Experience in asynchronous messaging. Not necessary Kafka, but in JMS or
Rabbit MQ
• Should have knowledge in CI/CD pipeline implementation and troubleshooting
• Good Knowledge in design patterns and enterprise architecture
• Monolith to Microservices migration experience and knowledge in 12 factor
apps
• JUNIT, Mockito, TDD and BDD knowledge
• Should be able to give guidance to team members
• Performance Tuning of APIs
• End to end ownership issues and promote hotfixes to production

*Kindly provide me following details ASAP*

*Full Name (As Par Passport)*

*Email Address:*

*Contact Number:*

*Last/Current pay rate or salary*

*RTR Rate /closed Rate*

*DOB (MM/DD/YYYY)*

*Last 4 digits of SSN*

*Passport Number*

*Reason for Leaving: (Reason, Notice & Project End Date Must)*

*Best time for telephonic discussion during working hours (Below 05:00pm
EST)*

*Skype_ ID*

*Work Authorization/Visa Status & Validity*

*Highest Education: (Completion Year , University and Location)*

*LinkedIn ID*

*Vacation Plan: If Any ( 3 Months Recent)*

*Current Location (City, State, Zip Code)*

*Consultant Availability for Interview*

*At-least Two Time slots *

*Today*

*Tomorrow *