Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.

*Position: Oracle EBS P2P/O2C Developer*

*Location: Cleveland, OH*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*VISA: No Constraints *

*No # Positions: 2*

At least a Bachelor Degree in computer science or equivalent

Should have hands-on experience in development of Oracle EBS objects
including Forms, reports, interfaces, API's, OAF/ADF pages, Oracle Alerts
across P2P, O2C and Adv Pricing

Project Description: Client is using Oracle EBS ERP for a long time and the
client is looking for  a solid technical resource, who could work on the
development of interfaces, forms, and ADF/OAF pages across P2P and O2C

*Experience and knowledge on web services and implementation of web
services in EBS will be a great plus for this role*

Regards,
Ramesh,
HYR Global Source Inc | AN ERP Consulting Corp
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
Work: 617-418- <http://617-274-7876>4173

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/powerbuilder-assignments/CANFXFgWfkNbYQny-%2BY5GS%3DqE8DqEERErGdmcPY%3DBJeoo7hBPvA%40mail.gmail.com.