Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

Are you planning to incorporate LLC company is US& transform yourself from
Individual to Entrepreneur? not Sure Where to start & how to setup the
Stuff?

*Who are we* ?: We (*Novice Technologies LLC .US*) as Novice are leading IT
Service Provider-Strategic & Innovative HR Staffing Solutions to corporates
across world.

We are here to partner with you as *Business-Alliance Partner* to execute
business in *Outcome based* model which helps you establish with
Administration/HR Services& Support/Banking setup etc.
This Business proposal will Enable you to setup& run your business in
association with our Company under the banner of *Novice (Novice
Technologies LLC. US).* T&C Apply.

Looking forward to your reply. Have a good day, ahead.

Regards

Laxmi Narayana

laxmi.nara...@novicetec.com

9014388675