Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

“We are specialized in delivering Subject matter expertise in Websphere
Message Broker, Datapower, Storage Engineers, SQL BI, Java, .Net, Oracle,
Salesforce, QA, Business Analyst, Informatica, Talend, RPA etc.”

We are presenting you the consultants list for your contractual positions.
Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable
position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I
could get your requirements on regular basis.

SKILL SET

EXPERIENCE

LOCATION

RELOCATION

OFFICE 365

7

CT

OPEN

PENETRATION TESTER

6

TX

OPEN

INFORMATICA

6

TN

OPEN

SCCM

6

MN

OPEN

BUSINESS ANALYST (US CITIZEN)

7

MD

EAST

RPA DEVELOPER

5

AR

EAST

DEVOPS/AWS

5

FL

OPEN

MULESOFT DEVELOPER

5

MO

OPEN

SITEMINDER

6

NY

OPEN

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER

7

NJ

OPEN

My Email ID: sar...@vsiontek.com or you can call me on *#512*-535-5836.

* FOR HOTLIST PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO BELOW URL**:*
*https://prohirespowerhouse.com/powerhouse/fe_web_member_subscription_verify.php?feid=sr...@vsiontek.com&cid=14070&lid=36300*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sareen Bhaskaran*
*Vsion Technologies,Inc*
*7801 North Lamar blvd, Suite D93, Austin, TX, 78752.*
*Email: sar...@vsiontek.com <sar...@vsiontek.com>;sareensa...@gmail.com
<sareensa...@gmail.com>*
*Fax: 866 390 8122 | www.vsiontek.com <http://www.vsiontek.com/>*

message.