Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

“We are specialized in delivering Subject matter expertise in Websphere
Message Broker, Datapower, Storage Engineers, SQL BI, Java, .Net, Oracle,
Salesforce, QA, Business Analyst, Informatica, Talend, RPA etc.”

We are presenting you the consultants list for your contractual positions.
Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable
position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I
could get your requirements on regular basis

SKILL SET  EXPERIENCE LOCATION RELOCATION
SQL DBA 6 IL OPEN
BUSINESS ANALYST (US CITIZEN) 7 MD CENTRAL/EAST
QA TESTER (GC-EAD) 7 TX OPEN
DEVOPS/AWS (GREEN CARD) 5 TX OPEN
DEVOPS/AWS 5 FL OPEN
SERVICENOW DEVELOPER  7 NJ OPEN
REACTJS DEVELOPER 5 TX OPEN
WMB / DATAPOWER DEVELOPER 6 PA OPEN
CASSANDRA ADMIN 5 IL OPEN
OFFICE 365 6 CA OPEN
SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (US CITIZEN) 7 MI OPEN
SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER 7 TX OPEN
SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER 6 OH OPEN
SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (H4 EAD) 7 CA OPEN
PERFORMANCE TESTER (H4 EAD) 8 CA BAY AREA
DEVOPS ENGINEER ONLY DIRECT CLIENTS, NEED CLIENT LETTER
SAILPOINT (H1 TRANSFER) SAME AS ABOVE

My Email ID: sar...@vsiontek.com

*FOR HOTLIST PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO BELOW URL**:*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sareen Bhaskaran*
*Vsion Technologies,Inc*
*7801 North Lamar blvd, Suite D93, Austin, TX, 78752.*
*Email: sar...@vsiontek.com <sar...@vsiontek.com>;sareensa...@gmail.com
<sareensa...@gmail.com>*
*Fax: 866 390 8122 | www.vsiontek.com <http://www.vsiontek.com/>*

message.