Looking for a QA Automation Engineer for my client in Boston

*Keys – Selenium/Java, Web Services, Cucumber, SQL and Unix/Shell scripting
- - work in the investment sector a solid positive, as is work on data
warehousing projects*

Experienced software QA Engineer with solid functional skills and a passion
for testing software for Client Server applications. The position covers
many roles related to testing Foreign Exchange trading and settlement and
reporting platforms.

The person will be coordinating with development, writing test cases,
executing tests, helping build our automated testing tools and scripts,
working with a remote QA team, helping support our QA environment, and of
course actually doing various levels of testing the products.

•Analyze Customer requirements and design effective test cases to meet
those.
•Work closely with team members and with other teams to ensure quick
resolution of Customer reported issues.
•Write, review and implement test plans and test cases (both manual and
automated).
•Take ownership of product modules, QA effort estimation and perform the
required testing for all software modification
•Work with Operations team to resolve production issues as needed.
•Document all Test artifacts including Test Cases, Test Plans in the Test
Case Management System
•Research technologies and methodologies which will improve our test
practices

• 7+ years’ experience in Software QA with significant work in automated
testing - Selenium/java, strong SQL, Cucumber, Shell/Unix scripting and
WebServices

Experience in the investment/trading space solid plus - Forex trading apps,
experienced with large, complex business applications (distributed systems)
• Strong skills in Data Migration, Data Analysis, Data Requirement Analysis
and Data Mapping for ETL processes.
• Very strong troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, especially in
Agile.
• Experience with web services, REST, SOAP, XSLT, XSD, and XML.
• Experience with FIX or SWIFT would be a definite plus.
• Experience testing order management systems is a plus.
• Strong working knowledge of software build and release management
processes such as maintaining QA environment would be a plus.

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you