Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP.

Please respond back to asi...@tranzeal.com

*NOTE : DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT..!!!!!!!*

*Job Title: Sterling Developer*

*Location:  Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 6+ months contract*

knowledge of Java. Skill set preferred in Sterling: Inventory Management,
Agent framework, SDF and transaction management in depth undertanding in
Sterling, RTAM, DOM expertise and writing custom API's. Webservice exposure
is a must. Previous Sterling upgrade experience is desirable. Smart
sourcing and capacity management is a plus.

*Additional Job Details*

Comfort with Java technologies: Spring/SprintBoot, RDBMS, Junit

*Big plus:* Some NoSQL DB, Kafka or some messaging systems

Thanks & Regards

*Avisheak Singh*

asi...@tranzeal.com

www.tranzeal.co <http://www.tranzeal.com/>m