Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.

*Position: Oracle Apps DBA*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: Long term (18+ Months)*

*VISA: No Constraints*

One of our client’s downtown Chicago is in need of an Oracle Apps DBA to
help with some ERP Application and Database Migration to clients work.

*Required Skill Set/Experience:*

·         8+ years of experience as Oracle ERP/Apps DBA.

·         Resource with excellent knowledge in ERP cloning, Apps/database
refresh , backup recovery of ERP applications

·         Knowledge of Multi-Tier (Web, Apps, Database and DMZ Tiers)
Application support.

·         Hand on experience with ERP Upgrades and Migrations.

·         Perform Oracle EBS applications and database administration
functions (i.e. patching, monitoring and troubleshooting etc.)

·         Extensive knowledge of Oracle Applications utilities like
adpatch, adclone, adrelink, adadmin, adcrtrl, FNDLOAD, etc

·         Experience with Workflow, Workflow Mailer, and the Java
Notification Mailer

·         Experience with Oracle RAC, Oracle ASM, Weblogic and E-Business
12.1.3

·         Develop and implement the technical procedures, standards and
security for Oracle EBS Application databases.

·         Patch, install, upgrade and maintain for higher applications and
databases

·         Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.

·         Excellent written and verbal communications skills.

·         Able to work flexible hours when needed.

Regards,
Ramesh,
HYR Global Source Inc | AN ERP Consulting Corp
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
Work: 617-418-4173
www.hyrglobalsource.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ramesh-gude-78410b37