Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *Sr Java Developer* at *Charlotte,
NC* with our client. If you are interested then please reply me with your
updated resume or you can call me at *(805) 852-7142.*

*Role: **Sr Java Developer*

*Location: **Charlotte, NC*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Passport number is required(Not for GC/USC)*

*Job Description*

*Primary Skills:*

Core Java, JMS, JSON, RDBMS, JEE, Spring, MyBATIS, XML, Restful services

•         *8+ years of Core Java experience with application development
and implementation experience*

•         *Enterprise Java/J2EE experience is a must*

•         Experience of working with front-to-back office system
integration & implementation

•         Development experience with object orientation, polymorphism,
reflection and interfaces

•         Understand business and functional requirements to be developed
and translate them in to Architecture and Functional Specifications
Document and Technical Design document

•         Support project managers in scheduling user stories, project plan.

•         Collaborate with other project team members in driving out
requirements and system analysis.

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*Lucknow *I* Mumbai *I* Gurgaon *I* Pune *I* New Jersey, USA*

*Mob: *(805) 852-7142

Email: avani...@vbeyond.com

Hangout: avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

Likedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/