Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*Big Data / AWS Tester*

*Location: Tempe, AZ and Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration: Long-term*

Primary: Python Coding Skills, Spark, Scala, Big data - ETL Framework
Testing Skills, AWS

*Skills Needed  *

1.          Should be good at Spark, Scala. Should have tested Big Data
Applications on AWS

2.          Should be good at Big data - ETL Framework Testing Skills

3.          Understanding End to End Flow/Requirements & Prepare Functional
Scenarios & Perform end to end Testing Activities.

4.          Must be good in Automation Development.

5.          Is self-motivated to take initiatives and thrive in an
ambiguous work environment

6.          Must be able to understand data models and business logic in a
short span of time

7.          Should have good communication skills Primary: Python Coding
Skills, Spark, Scala, Big data - ETL Framework Testing Skills

*Pankaj Kumar*

*ST Global LLC*

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.