Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*SAP APO SNP Expert*

*Location: Portland, OR*

*Duration: 9 Months+*

*Rate: DOE, plus expenses*

*Project Description:*

Global implementation with first country rollout of Greater China (Mainland
China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, etc.)

- S4 HANA Fashion Vertical Business (FVB) Retail industry solution - both
Wholesale and Retail for Embedded TM 1809 and possibly 1909

The need is for the supply deployment planning inside of SNP.

Strong SNP candidate with supply deployment and/or CTM experience

Strong APO resource splitting time between Demand Planning, and Supply /
Inventory Planning.

*Pankaj Kumar*

*ST Global LLC*

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.