Hi,

I hope you are doing good!

We have an urgent requirement for *SDET/**Sr. QA Automation Engineer at
Dresher, PA | Contract .*Please have a look and let me know your interest
in this opportunity. Please share your updated resume to discuss further.

*Candidate must have development experience with Java/C#/Python or any
other scripting language.*

* Role: SDET/**Sr. QA **Automation **Engineer*

*Location:* *Dresher, PA*

*Skills and Qualifications:*

   - Strong Manual testing proficiency using  Quality Engineering testing
   techniques, methodologies and best practices
   - leveraging  any test management tools such as TFS
   - *Strong Automated Test tool proficiency with Practical experience on
   any  Automation framework/ scripting  using **python **or any other open
   source automation technologies*
   - Understanding of Object oriented Concepts, Web Application UI model,
   HTTP, XML, basic understanding  of Dynamic web applications, API/ Service
   Layer  and experience with White box, gray box, black box test development
   - Hands on knowledge of any Object Oriented Programming Language.
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills with clear, concise
   technical writing style
   - Excellent listening, presentation and interpersonal skills.
   - Problem Solving/Analytical Skills - Critical thinking and the ability
   to lead as part of a problem-solving group

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*Lucknow *I* Mumbai *I* Gurgaon *I* Pune *I* New Jersey, USA*

*Office: (908) 923-0211 Ext 305*

*Mob: (805) 852-7142*

Email: avani...@vbeyond.com

Hangout: avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com