Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *Lead .Net Developer* at *Dresher,
PA* with our client. If you are interested then please reply me with your
updated resume or you can call me at *(805) 852-7142.*

*Role: Lead .Net Developer*

*Location: **Dresher, PA*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Passport number is required(Not for GC/USC)*

*Job description:*

·        9-15+ years of experience developing software & systems for medium
to large business environments

·        Strong technical leadership skills

·        Strong experience in multiple programming languages, technologies
and software platforms, such as C#,  Java, JavaScript, MS-SQL Server,
Sybase.

·        At least 8+ year’s hands-on experience with one or more of the
programming languages (e.g.  C# or Java)

·        Strong and extensive experience with the Microsoft technology stack

·        Strong and extensive experience with design principles (patterns,
cohesion/coupling, S.O.L.I.D.)

·        Strong background and experience with object-oriented design, data
structures and algorithms

·        Experience and worked with Services Oriented Architecture and
RESTful services development

·        Working knowledge of microservices

·        Experience with writing clean and maintainable code using
engineering best practices (unit testing, TDD, continuous integration and
deployment, automation, design patterns, refactoring etc.)

·        Proven record of mentoring and guiding less experienced team
members

·        Strong experience working with other developers, quality engineers
(QE), ops engineers and support engineers to ensure smooth deployment,
continual operation and passion for developing good software.

·        Expert in leading and participating in design discussions with
both technical and non-technical audiences.

·        Experience mentoring and coaching developers

·        Experience documenting business solution in technical documents
and diagrams

·        Familiarity or experience with Agile engineering practices

·        Working experience with  Python, C/C++, MySQL, Apache, Ngnix,
Redis, jQuery, knockout.js

·        Experience in open source development

·        Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache, HTTP Proxies)

·        Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)

·        Strong experience with multi-threaded applications and memory
management

·        Experience working with legacy code

·        Agent of change to drive architecture around RE.

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*Lucknow *I* Mumbai *I* Gurgaon *I* Pune *I* New Jersey, USA*

*Office: (908) 923-0211 Ext 305*

*Mob: (805) 852-7142*

Email: avani...@vbeyond.com

Hangout: avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com