Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *UI Developer with Java and
Angular Or UI with Python *at *Phoenix, AZ *with our client. If you are
interested then please reply me with your updated resume or you can call me
at *(805) 852-7142.*

*Role: **UI Developer with Java and Angular Or UI with Python *

*Location: **Phoenix, AZ*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Job Description*

*Hands on & knowledge on:*

   - Design capabilities - Very Good in Design skills with strong knowledge
   in Design Patterns & Principles
   - Java 7/8,
   - J2EE - Expert in designing and architecting Java/J2EE based
   applications
   - Hibernate
   - Spring Core, Spring REST,JSON , Maven
   - Web services
   - Exposure to Linux
   - UI technologies: HTML 5, CSS3, Angular , JQuery
   - Strong understanding and hands-on with Python Pyramid framework based
   backend application development
   - Project Experience with Tomcat 8/9 , Wildfly Server
   - Good Communication Skills and client interaction
   - Strong knowledge of Data structures
   - Knowledge on Multithreading, Thread pooling
   - Strong SQL knowledge and advance knowledge of relational databases
   (MYSQL, Oracle, DB2, MS-SQL)
   - Good problem solving skills.
   - Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented,
   collaborative environment is essential.
   - Proficiency with Atlassian business team software – Jira, Confluence,
   etc.
   - Experience working with compliance frameworks such as HIPAA.
   - Good communication skills to convey complex technical information
   effectively to internal and external/non-technical stakeholders.

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*Lucknow *I* Mumbai *I* Gurgaon *I* Pune *I* New Jersey, USA*

*Office: (908) 923-0211 Ext 305*

*Mob: (805) 852-7142*

Email: avani...@vbeyond.com

Hangout: avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com