Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *Snowflake Lead* at *San
Jose, CA* with
our client. If you are interested then please reply me with your updated
resume or you can call me at *(805) 852-7142.*

*Role: Snowflake Lead*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Passport number is required(Not for GC/USC)*

*Job Description*:

We are moving from Hadoop to Cloud. Currently, we have large amount of data
stored in HDFS/Hive and all ETL processing is performed using Spark. We are
looking at Snowflake as our primary data storage. Our spark based
transformations need to be rewritten either to Snowflake-SQL or moved to
Spark clusters on cloud which directly interact with Snowflake database. As
an architect you will be responsible for architecting the solution,
analyzing the use cases and making the decision of spark code migration.
You will perform end to end design of the system and responsible for the
implementation.

Skills:

   1. Mimimum 8 years of experience in data and analytics.
   2. Expertise in Snowflake – data modeling, ELT using Snowflake SQL,
   implementing stored procedures and standard DWH+ETL concepts
   3. Expertise in Snowflake advanced concepts like setting up resource
   monitors, RBAC controls, virtual warehouse sizing, query performance
   tuning, Zero copy clone, time travel and understand how to use these
   features
   4. Expertise in Python/Java
   5. Hadoop/Spark expertise is added advantage

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*Lucknow *I* Mumbai *I* Gurgaon *I* Pune *I* New Jersey, USA*

*Office: (908) 923-0211 Ext 305*

*Mob: (805) 852-7142*

Email: avani...@vbeyond.com

Hangout: avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com