Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *C# Developer with SQL and SSIS
and .Net* at *Redmond, WA* with our client. If you are interested then
please reply me with your updated resume or you can call me at *(805)
852-7142.*

*Role: **C# Developer with SQL and SSIS and .Net*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Passport number is required(Not for GC/USC)*

*Note:** we are looking for local candidate only*

*Job Description*

   - *Strong SQL Server/Azure SQL and SSIS/ADF experience*
   - Experience in C#, Flow, PowerApps, PowerBI
   - Expert in SQL including data transformation and query optimization for
   Microsoft based data platforms.
   - Expert in database concepts, including normalization, indexing,
   physical and logical modelling, creation of SQL queries and performance
   tuning.
   - Hands-on experience developing and/or managing the implementation of
   Business Intelligence solutions
   - Sound judgment and decision-making, and the appropriate sense of
   urgency and is a self-starter

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*Lucknow *I* Mumbai *I* Gurgaon *I* Pune *I* New Jersey, USA*

*Office: (908) 923-0211 Ext 305*

*Mob: (805) 852-7142*

Email: avani...@vbeyond.com

Hangout: avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com