Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*SAP Security – SOX Compliance Consultant **Location: Plano, TX*

*Duration: 5 Months+*

SAP security role definition and security model design

SAP security administration for SAP S/4HANA

SAP security administration processes

SAP GRC - Governance risk and controls

Able to facilitate client meetings with auditors who have security
questions - Meeting facilitation

SAP Security – SOX Compliance Consultant
•    Provide SOX controls experience on SAP
•    Provide In-depth knowledge of SAP Security (down to
Tcode/object/activity etc)
•    Provide experience with GRC RuleSets as it relates to SOX controls
•    Attend meetings to answer queries from the auditor teams.

*Pankaj Kumar*

*ST Global LLC*

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.