Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*SAP S/4 HANA COPA Architect *

*Location: Austin, IN*

*Duration: 8 Months+*

Support S/4HANA migration activities which will include the following:
1. Delta configuration changes
2. Master data adjustments
3. Unit testing and integration testing support
4. Support for the COPA changes from costing based to account based

*Skills (ADVANCED/EXPERT):*

·         Ability to define cost center hierarchy and cost center groups

·         Ability to configure and execute product costing processes in
S/4HANA

·         Strong understanding of GL accounts and automatic account postings

·         Strong understanding of material ledger in S/4 HANA

·         Experience using overhead costing sheets

·         Design Document Prep

·         Requirements Gathering

·         Meeting facilitation

·         Functional Specification prep

·         Integration testing and support

*Pankaj Kumar*

*ST Global LLC*

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.