Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*We have interview slots available and it’s exclusive requirement.*

*ReactJS Developer – 15 Positions*

*Location: **Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: Long-term*

•      At least *8 years* of professional development experience with
significant exposure to working on complex projects with cross functional
teams

•      Extremely strong JavaScript framework and Front-End Development
experience

•      *Minimum of 2 years’ experience with ReactJS *

•      Strong Node.JS experience is highly desired

•      Must have proven experience building smart dynamic websites using
JavaScript frameworks

•      A solid background in NoSQL and/or relational databases.

•      Experience with scripting languages like Python, Ruby, etc. is
highly desired

•      Experience with SSRS would be preferred.

*Pankaj Kumar*

*ST Global LLC*

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.