Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *UX UI developer* at *Woodcliffe
Lakes NJ* with our client. If you are interested then please reply me with
your updated resume or you can call me at *(805) 852-7142.*

*Role: UX UI developer*

*Location: Woodcliffe Lakes NJ*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Passport number is required(Not for GC/USC)*

*Note: We need 10+years of experience*

*Job Description*

We are looking for candidates who should have good hands-on experience in
AngularJS, Node JS, SQL and DevOPs.  candidates who  have good hands-on
experience in User Interface and designing.

• Good experience in AngularJS

• Good experience in UI Development

• Strong communication skills

• Ability to communicate effectively with the client

• DevOPS experience is must

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*Lucknow *I* Mumbai *I* Gurgaon *I* Pune *I* New Jersey, USA*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 852-7142*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

Likedin – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>

*[image: Description: photo]*