Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*IBM WebSphere Portal/WCM Developer*

*Location: Melville, NY*

*Duration: 7 Months+*

Resource have *10-12+ years of IBM WebSphere Portal/WCM* experience Does
the resource have very strong technical experience on Core Java

The IBM WebSphere Portal Senior Developer will be a core member of a
B2C/B2B Portal and WCM team responsible for planning, designing and
developing Portal solutions to support distributors and dealers as well as
vendors and employees across a broad swath of IBM platforms and
technologies including:  IBM WebSphere Portal, IBM WCM, IBM WebSphere
Commerce, IBM WebSphere.?Candidate is expected to participate in gathering
requirements, documenting, designing and developing WebSphere Portal
functionality and the related application integration and enhancements
within the application, as well as coaching of junior developers and
development of application code when needed. This includes support for
application integration testing, integration development, project
estimates, and cutover activities.

*Required Skill*

WebSphere Portal 8 development skills using Rational Application Developer
7, 8 or 9.

Custom WebSphere Portal Themes

WCM APIs (e.g. tag libraries, resource collections) Personalization APIs
JSR 286 Web Content Viewer Portlet Java EE 6 (J2ee) Java Server Faces 2.1
Spring Framework 3.0 Hibernate Rest Services Log4j 1.2 Ajax and Dojo JQuery
& Javascript Minimum of 6 years of experience in planning and
implementing the IBM WebSphere Portal solutions Experience with IBM's CTC
model.

Experience writing custom Plugins

Experience designing custom Portal components.

Experience deploying secure application functionality to distributor,
dealers, vendors and employees

*Pankaj Kumar*

*ST Global LLC*

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.