Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *Senior **Java Developer* at
*Pleasanton,
CA *with our client. If you are interested then please reply me with your
updated resume or you can call me at *(805) 852-7142.*

*Role: Senior **Java Developer*

*Location: Pleasanton, CA*

*Job Type: 6+ Months Contract*

*Job Description*

·         10+ years of professional experience in commercial software or
corporate application development

·         BA/BS or higher in a computer software or related field

·         Knowledge and experience in enterprise-scale, multi-tier,
distributed architecture

·         Solid experience in object-oriented design and development with
languages such as Java

·         *Solid knowledge of high-scale, multi-tenant Web service
development, including REST/JSON and MicroService patterns*

·         *Solid experience in Java platform framework and technologies
(Spring, Springboot, etc)*

·         *Knowledge and experience in service oriented architectures (SOA)*

·         Proficient in database concepts and working experience with SQL
Server

·         Proficient in database design, performance analysis and tuning

·         Experience in NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Amazon DynamoDB,
PostgreSQL

·         Proficient in performance analysis and tuning

·         *Experience with working in DevOps environment – “You build it,
You run it”*

·         Experience in development and deployment with Amazon Web Services

·         Able to lead teams, run Scrum planning meetings and facilitate
accurate estimation of tasks

·         Demonstrated ability to deliver working solutions on time

·         Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 852-7142*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

Likedin – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>

*[image: Description: Description: photo]*

*Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is
the better way to reach me.*