Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP.

Please respond back to asi...@tranzeal.com

*NOTE : Must Be USC/GC/EAD Only, CTH Role..!!!!!!!*

*Job Title: Java Backend Developer*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months Contract To Hire*

*THE JOB*

Client is on a mission to build the best online grocery shopping
experience, competing against the best in e-commerce. You will be a part of
an innovative startup within the US’s largest grocery retailer with scale
that reaches millions of people every day. Our teams are truly agile and
empowered to fully own all aspects of their domain. We encourage a culture
of quality software practices.

As a Backend Developer, you will have the opportunity to design, build,
test, maintain, and have a direct and meaningful impact on the roadmap of
the digital platform. This highly innovative team situated in downtown San
Jose, California.  You will be responsible for design and development of
backend components of highly scalable eCommerce web application.

The Backend Developer strives to continuously improve the software delivery
processes and practices and be a role model and demonstrates the company's
core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety
of others.

We are committed to being an inclusive and transparent culture that
cultivates the best software engineers, allowing them to define the future
of our digital platforms. If this inspires you, apply and talk to our team!

*ROLE DESCRIPTION*

•             Develop backend eCommerce web applications in cloud platform
technologies

•             Collaborate with designers & product managers to iterate on
the design & implementation of our product

•             Work with Engineers from the full stack to build and ship
features

•             Identify and uphold engineering best practices

•             Monitor performance, watch for traffic drops related to
usability problems & rectify the issues

•             Review app and feature code, and plan future API upgrades
with the development team

•             Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies

*REQUIREMENTS*

•             7+ years experience developing large scale web applications
using Java, Kotlin, Go (or similar languages)

•             Experience with modern libraries and tooling

•             Significant Java programming skills, data structures and
Micro-services architecture and development

•             Significant experience with the Spring Framework
(Persistence, REST, Messaging, Integrations) such as Spring Boot

•             Significant experience on core features of Spring such as
Dependency Injection and Aspect-Oriented Programming, Spring Security etc

•             Significant knowledge of SQL Database and NoSQL Databases (
MongoDB / Cassandra )

•             Significant experience in Messaging architectures &
development- MQ Series or Kafka or equivalent

•             Proven Experience in building RESTful APIs and a deep
understanding of REST principles

•             Proven Experience working with Docker or similar
technologies, GIT, CI/CD and writing unit/integration tests

•             Strong analytical problem solving skills and excellent
written and verbal communication skills

•             Self-starter with strong initiative, quality deliverable and
ability to work under pressure

•             Business-minded approach to time, costs, and deadlines

•             Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment

*BONUS POINTS*

•             Proven Experience Cloud Platforms like GCP, Azure or Pivotal
Cloud Foundry

•             Familiarity with developing e-commerce application modules
such as Catalog setup and Search ( Solr, ElasticSearch etc)

•             Proven Experience with Continuous integration, Continuous
delivery and Continuous deployment

•             Experience architecting and building high volume,
fault-tolerant, highly available, and globally distributed systems in a
cloud-native environment

•             Experience with Agile development methodologies

•             Familiarity with A/B testing, monitoring, and alerting

•             Energetic, flexible, collaborative, team player and good
interpersonal skills

•             A passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest cloud trends
and technologies

Thanks & Regards

*Avisheak Singh*

asi...@tranzeal.com